- A championship golf course designed by Michael Dasher. The Providence golf staff offers instruction for men, women, and children of all skill levels, as well as tournament play.
- An elaborate golf clubhouse, with pro shop, lounge, and restaurant with seating for up to 200 people.
- Two swimming pools: a resort-style pool with slides and plenty of lounge chairs for easy socializing; and a lap pool for exercising.
- Lighted tennis courts – some of the best in Orlando!
- A family-oriented fitness and aquatic center, featuring state-of-the-art exercise equipment.
- An activities room within the fitness center for aerobics classes, karate, and other activities for children of all ages.
- 24-hour manned gatehouse – a must for our luxury home builders.
- Wide sidewalks for safe bicycling, jogging, and walking to the golf and recreation center.